Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 day challenge straight ahead!

Hi!  Remember me???  I know, I have slacked off way too long.  It's time to get this puppy up & running again.  I am way too far behind to update (although I do still want to do that, I will probably just post-date my posts so you may or may not see them.  I still want them to show up in 2010 so when I go to print my blog book....whenever I decide to do that).  I thought a good way to get myself to get back in the swing of things would be to follow my friend Anne's lead & do this 30 day challenge.  It's fun, & makes you think and gives you a topic to discuss.  

So on tap for today:  15 interesting facts about me & a recent picture.  I can't guarantee that the facts are interesting, but they definitely are facts.  

Feel free to check it out here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment